The popular “Essays on Geography and GIS” e-book series brings together a broad range of ArcNews articles written by academicians and scientists dealing with trends in geography, geospatial matters, and GIS. Today, ESRI released Volume 3 in this series, which features the following articles:
- Geospatial Responses to Disasters: The Role of Cyberspace
- Governance of the NSDI
- What Is the Geographic Approach?
- Kingston University London: 20 Years of GIS Education
- Building INSPIRE: The Spatial Data Infrastructure for Europe
- GIS in a Changing World
- Getting to Know the Mapping Sciences Committee
- Opening the World to Everyone
Download Vol. 3 here (pdf).
The first two volumes are also still available: